Here’s the story, of six lovely puppies…
The Brady Kids are ready for adoption! In early December, we transferred in a gorgeous and sweet-natured red heeler from another shelter. Alice had just given birth, and she and her three boys and three girls have since been in one of our cozy foster homes, being cuddled and played with and fed and loved.
The six pups (Greg, Bobby, Peter, Marcia, Jan, and Cindy) are ready to find homes of their own this Friday. (Alice will be ready for adoption once she’s had a chance to recuperate from these very demanding months as a mother.)
Mom Alice is a cattle dog. Dad is a complete unknown (though we suspect Sam the Butcher or — gasp! — Mr. Brady).
If you’d like to adopt, an advance appointment will be needed. Please read the information below if you’re interested in welcoming one of these puppies into your home.
- Call and leave us a voicemail on Thursday 1/27 beginning at 9:00 a.m. to request an appointment. Earlybird calls will not be checked. We will return calls later that day in the order they were received.
- Adoption appointments will be scheduled for Friday 1/28 between 11:00-4:00. We’re sorry, but we’re not able to hold a puppy for you for a different day.
- You will be able to take your new puppy home Friday.
- The adoption fee is $145. You will also need to place a $100 spay/neuter deposit with us (a check we hold is fine), refundable when you return your puppy to us for surgery.
- You will be given the spay/neuter appointment date at the time of adoption, and must return your puppy to us then. (We provide transport for your puppy to and from the veterinary clinic.) The date of surgery is non-negotiable. Please be certain you can honor this commitment before you adopt. We welcome out-of-area adopters, but please factor in this mandatory return trip.
- We do not place littermate puppies together. You may only adopt one.
SEE OUR OTHER ADOPTABLE PUPPIES POST TO VIEW THE BOYS.