The eight German Shepherd/Husky mix puppies are ready to find their new homes! If you’re interested in making one of them part of your household, please read this entire post for details — THESE PUPPIES ARE NOT CURRENTLY AT OUR SHELTER.
- These are going to be large-ish dogs when they’re full grown. Mom is a gorgeous Husky/Husky mix (see available dog Sara); we’re told that dad was a GSD.
- We have four girls and four boys available.
- We are doing these puppy adoptions by appointment only to avoid overcrowding at our adoption center.
If you are interested in adopting:
- Call us on Monday, September 20 beginning at 9:00 a.m. and leave a voicemail: 209-736-9417. Earlybird messages will not be checked, so please call at 9:00 or later.
- The first four adoptions will take place on Wednesday, September 22 between 11 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. The second four will be on Thursday, September 23 between 11 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Please don’t leave a message if you’re not available to come in and adopt on one of those days; we’re sorry, but we cannot “hold” a puppy for you for a more convenient day.
- You will be able to take your puppy home with you on adoption day. All eight have appointments for spay/neuter surgery on November 16 and 17. You will need to return your puppy to us the day prior to surgery, and we will transport to and from. You will then pick your pup up from us later that day or the next. It is essential that you honor the spay/neuter appointment. We welcome out-of-area adopters, but please keep in mind that you’ll be making the trip to our Angels Camp location several times (to adopt, to drop off for surgery, and to pick up).
We expect there will be many calls for these puppies. We will reply to voicemails late Monday morning, returning calls in the order they were received until all available adoption slots are filled.