Your Help Matters
Make Your Impact Today
Animals and pet owners in Calaveras County depend on us – and we depend on you! We could not offer services if generous donors did not help us fulfill our mission.
Your tax-deductible gift helps cover expenses at our Animal Adoption Shelter in Angels Camp and all our other programs, too. We thank you, and the animals and pet owners in Calaveras County thank you. Your support makes all the difference in the world!
It’s Your Help That Keeps Our Programs Going
- Our spay-or-neuter vouchers help low-income residents pay for veterinary costs
- Our Pet Food Bank helps residents in need to supplement their supplies and keeps well-loved pets with their owners.
- Our Feral Feline Project helps you trap, neuter, and return undomesticated cats to their colonies, keeping their numbers in check.
- Our Free Pets for Veterans and Seniors For Seniors programs place loving pets with good families at little to no cost to adoptees.
- The medical care we give pets in our shelter insures they are happy and healthy when they are adopted.