Sign Up To Participate
When you volunteer, you'll work with a great group of dedicated people who care about the well-being of companion animals in Calaveras County. Work with pets or work with the public. You tell us what interests you most.
Be a part of our volunteer team!
Come join our team! Meet a great group of dedicated, caring people who share a common bond.
There are many ways to volunteer.
Please note: Volunteers must be 18 years old or older. We do not accept volunteers needing court-ordered or school-related community service hours. You must be able to commit to volunteering a minimum of four hours per month for at least one year.
Work With Animals
- Walk dogs or cuddle cats and/or small animals at our Angels Camp animal shelter
- Foster a pet in your home working with the Foster Program
- Work with the Feral Feline team trapping ferals and placing barn cats
- Photograph dogs, cats, and/or small animals for our website
Work With People
- Help the public to adopt in our Angels Camp animal shelter
- Help the public to adopt cats and kittens at our Arnold thrift store
- Answer phones and do clerical work as an office volunteer
- Assist at special events
- Website or social media work
Would you love to help but you have limited time? We send out email alerts when we need volunteers for a specific event.